CPPDSM4022A Sell and Finalise the Sale of Property by Private Treaty
- What are some of the methods of sale of property?
- What is sale by private treaty?
- What legislative and regulatory requirements impact on sale of property by private treaty?
- Explain how an agency can protect themselves & consumers from false representations and misleading advertising when selling property by private treaty?
- Provide an example and brief explanation of an encumbrance on a property title.
- List 2 different types of land titles and briefly explain the meaning of each.
- What are some trust account requirements that agencies may have to follow?
- How might enquiries from potential buyers be received?
- Who would you build rapport with at an open home?
- What is the benefit of qualifying potential buyers?
- (a) You as an agent
(b) The property seller
- Name at least 2 for each.
- What questions / due diligence should the agent undertake relating to the buyer when selling property?
- With regard to potential buyers, who might represent key decision makers?
- What are some examples of appropriate interpersonal communication techniques?
- List 3 different types of questioning techniques.
- What are some of the factors which are likely to influence the decision of a buyer to purchase a property?
- List 4 benefits of an open for inspection for a salesperson, buyer and/or seller.
(a) How would you prepare a home for an open for inspection?
(b) What information or materials would you take with you?
- What are some examples of effective presentation skills which can be used when promoting a property for sale?
- Apart from the price, list 3 other factors that may effect the successful conclusion of a sale.
- (a) Identify 3 things that might go wrong between the date of signing the contract and settlement.
(b) Identify a contingency plan for possibly overcoming each of these issues.
- (a) What is a contract?
(b) What factors constitute the forming of a valid contract?
- What are some general areas, sections or terms and conditions that are covered in a contract for sale?
- What is a cooling off period?
- What are some of the circumstances in which contracts are void, voidable or unenforceable?
- What are some techniques that can be used to deal with conflict and deadlocks?
- To assist with property settlements what other professional services may be used?
- What are 5 rules of negotiation?
- What are some effective techniques for closing a sale?
- What are some examples of sale of property documentation?
- What are some agency disbursements that may occur upon settlement?
- What information needs to be recorded and filed relating to the sale of property at the end of the transaction? List at least 4 things.
Related Link: Assignment Help
Thanks for delivering the economics assignment on time. Due to my part-time job, I was unable to do the assignment by myself but my friend sent me a link to your website, I ordered and got the assignment.John, Sydny
This is the cost effective website because they provide free samples and live one on one session although they provide a samples of every topic in a very cheaper rate.Lauria, Melbourne
My friend recommended me this website and he was so confident about the services of My Assignment services. I didn't want to fall short of grades. Luckily, I relied upon my friend and agreed to get assignment.Anthony, Perth
Thanks to No1AssignmentHelp.Com for supporting in making my dissertation chapter wise.Ravi, Newcastle