Engineering Based Project Answers
Engineering company has assigned your group to develop a Project Plan. You need to do the following:
- Select an engineering based project (either an existing one or one created by you).
- Evaluate best practices as they relate to organisational and project management in medium and large scale engineering companies.
- Research innovative engineering and project management approaches and reflect critically on their significance to engineering practice.
- Prepare the following:
- A full scope (review the project charter document on blackboard as a starting point).
- A complete Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) including cost and duration estimates for all work packages.
- A Gantt chart identifying task interdependencies and milestones.
- A complete PERT chart with a clear indication of the critical path and possible slack/float times.
- Provide recommendations for this case study as informed by your research into best practices (in particular, using project management tools/processes).
- Write a 15 to 20 page (4,000 word) report addressed to the executive management of the engineering company according to the following structure:
- Executive Summary
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: Clear description of the Prole.
- Section 3: Analysis of charts
- Section 4: Discussion of best practices, and innovative engineering and project management approaches
- Section 5: Conclusion and recornmendations
- Section 6: Challenges faced in producing the required information, strategies for overcoming the challenges and lessons learnt
- Section 7: Demonstrated competencies (according to Engineers Australia Stage 1 Professional Competencies) that, as a group, you believe you have further developed in preparing this report
- Reference list
- RPPendices that include the following deliverables: WBS, Gantt and PERT charts, and scope/other documents used.
Related Link: Assignment Help
Thanks for delivering the economics assignment on time. Due to my part-time job, I was unable to do the assignment by myself but my friend sent me a link to your website, I ordered and got the assignment.John, Sydny
This is the cost effective website because they provide free samples and live one on one session although they provide a samples of every topic in a very cheaper rate.Lauria, Melbourne
My friend recommended me this website and he was so confident about the services of My Assignment services. I didn't want to fall short of grades. Luckily, I relied upon my friend and agreed to get assignment.Anthony, Perth
Thanks to No1AssignmentHelp.Com for supporting in making my dissertation chapter wise.Ravi, Newcastle