Managing Product And Service Innovation Case Study With Questions And Answers growth, modernization, and commercialization of new products and services are essential functions for business organizations. New products are introduced to discover new market opportunities and available products are improved and innovated better to make most of the existing market opportunities. Managing product and service innovation case study with questions and solution builds on the knowledge of marketing concepts and complements this knowledge by having a clear understanding of new product/service development, innovation management and marketing tactics in changing markets and businesses for new as well as existing products has the phase to improve the durability in organizational level.
Business organizations should create greater value to their target market to remain competitive in the global market. Managing product and service innovation case study with questions and answers that are comprehended to be of better-quality by consumers when compared to other competitors in the market. Entrepreneurs and students will get to know more about the foundation marketing concepts thereby having development and management of new products and services along with innovation, and the business strategies employed to deliver higher value to their esteemed consumers.
Students and entrepreneurs who understand the concepts clearly will be able to:
- Describe the managing products and services innovation context concerning structures, specific roles, and methodologies
- Explain the development of new product and service and the process related to a chosen product and accordingly plan a right program
- Evaluate the feasibility of a new product/service
- Comprehensively state the similarities and differences between products and services
- Appraise many different options for managing product and service case study with questions and answers using lots of approaches
- Administer the work independently. It has some more efficiency to corporate sustainability.
- Work in collaboration with others. It is the executed technique to achieve the goal.
Every single business in today’s competitive field needs an innovation strategy in their business operations, be it modern product innovation, creating innovation in existing products or process innovation at financial services firms. But whatever you do, you need to have one thing in mind that change is the primary key to development. It dramatically helps maintain a competitive advantage in business and endeavors to build shareholder value for the long term. Altogether, the innovation process is gradually increasing and not limited in scope. Instituting smaller shops in local markets all over the world and getting consumers more involved in creative and innovation efforts are now a crucial part of any thriving innovation effort.
- Business organizations concentrate more on creating new products along with the most beautiful features.
- The financial sector has also found out the ever-increasing importance of innovative new products.
- On the other hand, research on the management of product/service innovation has mainly been conducted in most of the manufacturing industries.
To maximize the profits from your innovative products and services, some critical factors are to be taken into consideration:
- Firstly, you need to think about the items you are going to sell
- Secondly, try to offer related products alone
- Last but not least, try to understand your market, their demands, and wishes and act accordingly.
Managing product and service innovation:
Product innovation is the introduction of a product or service that is very new or considerably improved regarding its characteristics or proposed uses.
It includes betterment in:
- Technical specifications
- Materials and components
- Integrated software
- User friendliness
- Functional features
This kind of innovation consists of both new products and new methods for available products and is discussed below.
- New products/services:
These are products and services that, in a significant way, differ in their characteristics or intended uses from products already created by the industry. Earlier digital cameras are the best examples of new products that are incorporating new technologies. A portable iPod that combined available software standards with small-sized hard-drive technology was a new product combining existing techniques.
- New uses for products:
A product or service innovation is the growth of a new method for a product/service with slight changes to its technical specifications. Take the detergent for example here. A newly introduced soap with an existing composition which was already used a coating agent fits this type right.
- If you carry out managing product and service innovation introduce products to your market, and then they will appeal to lots of sectors that are readily available to pay a higher price for your innovative products/services.
- They want to be the first to have these sorts of products and services and will likely spend more to obtain them.
Related Link: Answers