The requirements are as follows:
- Treat the case as if you are the Manager, or CEO of the company and summarize your findings/answers in a paper. Make sure to address all the questions in the case and clearly explain the concepts or analysis tools you use from your textbook to help you support your conclusions.
- Your paper must reference the textbook and at least three other scholarly/peer-reviewed references. The references could be scholarly/peer-reviewed articles or from other sources such as a company’s website, printed material, podcast etc.
- Your paper must follow the APA Style®(Links to an external site.)format and be at most 10 pages in length; excluding cover page, references, and appendices. Please refer to the format guidelines below.
Guidelines on the format of the term paper:
Each page of your paper MUST include the title of the paper and the page number. Use the header/footer function in Microsoft Word to insert the required information at the top right corner, starting with the title page as page 1.
Your paper MUST follow the APA guidelines and layout below, including types of headings, flow of information, and what content to include:
- Title Page(5 points)
- Abstract(5 points)
- Introduction(30 points)
Begin your paper with the introduction section which will talk about the following:
o Provides background information
o What is the thesis or main idea of the case study?
o What are the relevant key points about the organization or the case?
- Analysis(60 points)
The Analysis section answers the following questions:
o What is the situational analysis of the problem or issue? (A SWOT analysis is suggested here.)
o What are the causes/effects of the situation or problem?
o How can course concepts be applied to analyze of the situation?
o How will ethical issues be addressed if there are any?
- Recommendations/Discussion(60 points)
The Recommendations/Discussion section answers the following questions:
o How can the problem or issue be solved?
o What specific recommendations can be made for improving the situation?
o Using course learning’s, explain your rationale for these recommendations.
o How will these recommendations, if implemented, enhance organizational effectiveness?
o Are there any ethical issues you need to consider in your recommendations?
- References(20 points)
Per APA, start the “References” section on a new page after the last page of your last section of the paper. List your reference materials in alphabetical order by author’s last name .
In preparing References, consider the following:
o Have you used proper APA Style in your References section?
o Be sure you have given credit to the source of ALL borrowed information, whether quoted directly or paraphrased in your own words.
o See the following resources for additional information:
- OWL Purdue(Links to an external site.)
- OWL Purdue paper example(Links to an external site.)
- Appendix(if needed)
o If there are any additional supporting material such as tables/figures you want to include in the paper but don’t want them to be in the main body of the paper, please put them in the Appendix.
- APA StyleFormat (20 points)
In general, pay close attention to proper writing mechanics including concise and clear language use, grammar, spelling and proper sentence structure.