Are you looking Kaplan Business School Assessment/Assignment Writing Help? We help to all subject assignment writing assistance. Get your assignments done at cheap rate but high quality and 100% plagiarism free.
Assessment Title: Group Role Play
Assessment Type: Group in-class research and presentation
As a group, you are required to:
1. Research Neural Networks, LSTMs, Attention, and Perceiver AI.
2. Create a 5-slide pitch on how perceiver AI could be used to address problems in the global luxury brands industry.
3. Perform a 5-minute presentation to your peers.
4. Upload slides to MyKBS.
Perceiver AI is a super neural network that can take as input the combinations of all kinds of unstructured data, such as audio, video, image, artificial vision, and human languages. Imagine that you are the head of an AI start-up that uses Perceiver AI that can create personalised recommendations and deliver them across any website/app as well as social media platforms.
You are presenting to business representatives of global luxury brands to convey what opportunities this new technology (Perceiver AI) can create for the industry.
Perceiver AI Resources
Refer to the below sources and/or your own research:
• https://deepmind.com/research/publications/2021/Perceiver-General-Perception-with-Iterative- Attention
• https://www.zdnet.com/article/googles-supermodel-deepmind-perceiver-is-a-step-on-the-road-to- an-ai-machine-that-could-process-everything/
Section 1: Research (10 marks)
1. Describe Recurrent Neural Networks and how they facilitate learning (100 words) (2 marks).
2. Describe Long-Short-Term-Memory (LSTM) cells, especially how LSTMs advance the capabilities of Neural Networks (100 words) (2 marks).
3. Describe Transformer AI, focusing on attention mechanisms and how they advance the capabilities of Neural Networks (100 words) (2 marks).
4. Describe Perceiver AI and explain how it is an evolutionary step up from Transformer AI (100 words) (4 marks).
You can refer to resources above together with some of your group research. Submit your group’s answers to the above questions on MyKBS Turnitin “Section 1” submission box.
Section 2: Application (10 marks)
Your group is presenting to representatives from a global marketing and advertising industry about the opportunities perceiver AI has for their industry. Give each group member a role e.g., CEO, Product Development Head, etc.
Consider the fact that this is a non-technical audience and prepare a 5-slide pitch deck to address the below:
1. Address the following two key problems (3 marks):
1. Problem #1: describe how to use Perceiver AI to automatically detect, process and analyse content from websites. What kind of insights could be found?
2. Problem #2: suggest or recommend ways to make the website compliant with laws and regulations.
2. Create a 5-slide pitch deck to pitch Perceiver AI as a solution for the problems you identified to a non-specialist business audience (7 marks).
Section 3: Live Group Presentation (10 marks)
1. Group presentation: your group is to present no more than 5 slides (use your group’s pitch deck from Section 2) to representatives from the global marketing and advertising industry during the class.
2. Your group’s presentation makes use of diagrams and pictures to help improve visual communication.
3. Communicate in an engaging and relevant way to a non-specialist business audience.
4. Persuade the audience that Perceiver AI is relevant to solving problems in their industry.
Ensure your presentation sticks to 5 slides and 5 minutes presentation