Are you looking Kaplan Business School Assessment/Assignment Writing Help? We help to all subject assignment writing assistance. Get your assignments done at cheap rate but high quality and 100% plagiarism free.
Assessment 1 Information
Subject Name:New Venture Capital Raising
Assessment Title:Venture Costing using Business Model Canvas
Assessment Type: Length:Individual, written report.
1500 words (+/- 10% allowable range)
Total Marks: Submission:100
Individually, you are required to write a 1500-word venturing costing plan using the Business Model Canvas BMC.
This individual assessment will allow students to demonstrate their evaluation skills for the financial feasibility of a new venture. The assessment will further evaluate ethical and entrepreneurial risks associated with funding new ventures.
1. Choose a new venture that you are interested in starting. It could be a traditional enterprise (for-profit, an NGO (non-profit), or a social enterprise. The venture should be based in Australia.
2. Using the business model canvas, identify the key components of your business and the cost associated with each component.
3. For each component, provide a brief description and the estimated cost, including any one-time costs (such as start-up costs) and ongoing costs (such as operating costs). When estimating costs, be as specific as possible and use actual numbers, not ranges or estimates.
4. Calculate the estimated costs for each component to get a total cost for the new venture.
5. Calculate the approximate revenues you would generate from your business.
6. Finally, provide a summary of the estimated costs and revenues for the new venture and discuss any assumptions or risks that may impact the accuracy of the estimate.
You must use at least ten (10) sources of information and reference these in accordance with the Kaplan Harvard Referencing Style. These may include websites, social media sites, industry reports, census data, journal articles, and newspaper articles. These references should be presented as in-text citations and a reference list at the end of your written analysis (not included in the word limit). Wikipedia and other ‘popular’ sites are not to be used.