NURS402/NURS412 Applied Social Science for Enrolled Nurses
Course Title Te Whakahangai Putaiao Papori / Applied Social
Science for Enrolled Nurses
Formative Learning Activities
All courses include formative learning activities to support student success. All formative activities are expected to be undertaken.
Summative Written Assignment
An individual undergoes many changes during adolescence - a period that is interspersed with rapid developmental growth. This life-stage brings with itself a lot of excitement, however, it is not without its challenges. Family, school and peers hold an integral role in helping the adolescent to navigate this period.
Using Urie Brofenbrenner’s (1979) Ecological Theory of Development choose one of the following topics and provide three or more examples to support your discussion regarding healthy development in adolescence:
- Body image
- Social Media
- Peer relationships
- Role in the Family
- Include three or more academic references from a variety of sources using APA (6th ed.)
- Assignment framework:
- Introduction: briefly outline the content of your assignment (approximately 100 words).
- Body of assignment: (approximately 700 - 800 words).
- Conclusion: summarise your findings (approximately 100 words).
Word Count: 1000
Grading: This assessment is graded using the Assignment Rubric and will be made available on Moodle.
Summative Prepared Answer Exam
Purpose of This Assignment:
To assess students against learning outcomes 2, 3 and 4.
Complete a 2-hour exam consisting of then short answer and ten multi-choice questions. You have to write issues related to the content below:
- Cultural safety in relation to nursing practice
- Treaty of Waitangi and its relationship to professional health care
- Socio-political impacts on health
- Diversity and attitudinal behaviours
NURS402 Te Whakahangai Putaiao Papori/Applied Social Science for Enrolled Nurses
- Impact of health care delivery on individuals, families/whanau and communities
- Health promotion
Related Link: Assignment Help
Thanks for delivering the economics assignment on time. Due to my part-time job, I was unable to do the assignment by myself but my friend sent me a link to your website, I ordered and got the assignment.John, Sydny
This is the cost effective website because they provide free samples and live one on one session although they provide a samples of every topic in a very cheaper rate.Lauria, Melbourne
My friend recommended me this website and he was so confident about the services of My Assignment services. I didn't want to fall short of grades. Luckily, I relied upon my friend and agreed to get assignment.Anthony, Perth
Thanks to No1AssignmentHelp.Com for supporting in making my dissertation chapter wise.Ravi, Newcastle