Get 6201ENG/7401ENG Air Quality Monitoring And Control Answer from esteemed writers at No 1 Assignment Help. Our expert writers are committed to providing you the best assignment/ case study services. They are available round the clock to offer quality Case Study Services.
Incineration of refuse in modern high-efficiency combustors is being employed for a growing fraction of waste streams to achieve significant reductions in refuse volume, while, in many instances, also achieving energy recovery in the form of steam or electricity. A travelling grade combustor is employed for the refuse incineration. The main parameters of the exhaust gas:
The Main Parameters Of The Exhaust Gas:
The temperature of exhaust gas stream- XXX°C (put any number between 100 and 190)
Flow rate – XXXXX m3/h (put any number between 82,000 and 160,000)
Concentration of particles: X.X g/ m3 (put any number between 0.6 and 1.8)
SOx: 0.025 g/ m3
NOx: 0.015 g/ m3
Particle Size Distribution:
You are asked to design and construct a suitable air pollution control technology to prevent the emission of particulate pollutants to the atmosphere. The final document must include:
- Introduction (description of the main process and air pollution sources).
- Literature review (description of relevant various alternative air pollution control technologies, their advantages and disadvantages, and analysis of the possibility of utilization for the particular process).
- Main chapter (design and costing of air pollution control technology: calculations, diagrams, sketches, etc). Two devices (for preliminary and final purification) must be designed and their drawings along with the entire technology layout must be presented.
- Conclusions and recommendations.
- List of references.
- Poster (A4 paper size) outlining the main findings, must be attached to the final document.
Local Emission Standards (maximum allowed emissions) :